Cancellation Policy/Other Terms
During low season months, we follow the resort’s cancellation/rescheduling policies. There is no refunds for high season reservation but we will make an attempt to re-sell you week if you need to cancel. There is a 3% credit card transaction fee on all refunds. Should you need to change the dates of your trip for any reason, please contact us and/or the resort as soon as possible. The resort will make every effort to help with date changes due to missed/cancelled flights, etc. that require shifting dates by a day or two. Should you need to reschedule 30 days prior to arrival, the adjustment will be made subject to availability for both parties.
Should the size of your traveling party increase from the number shown on your completed reservation and deposit form, you will be required to make reservations for additional accommodations. You will be required to give the names and arrival times of any guests joining you that are included in this confirmation to the reception upon check-in so they may receive VIP bracelets. Any additional guests that you wish to join you in resort who are not included in your confirmation will be required to pay a daily charge of $100 USD. They will also be issued a NON-VIP bracelet.
It is always a good idea to book your flights as early as possible to get the best possible rates. When you have confirmed your flight arrangements, please contact us with the details so we may arrange for your transportation from the Puerto Plata Airport. Remember–this transfer is at no additional charge to you. The resort requires this information be received in writing one week before arrival in order to guarantee an airport transfer.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Policies
Once a booking has been confirmed you may only make date alterations where we are given 3 months notice prior to the arrival date. We can accept alterations of 2-3 day movement of the confirmed booking to accommodate flight changes. All alterations are subject to availability.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking more than 3 months prior to arrival will receive a full Service Fee accreditation. Cancellation between 3 months and 1 month prior to arrival will receive a 50% Service Fee accreditation. Any cancellation 1 month prior to arrival and the Service Fee will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Absolutely no pets are allowed in the unit or on property grounds. This includes pets left in vehicles. Violations will result in charges for additional cleaning.
- There must be a responsible member or guest of the traveling party of at least 18 years of age present for the entire duration of the vacation. Proof of age may be required.
- Only the person on the confirmation may check-in at the property. For any change to the check-in name, you must contact Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club as soon as possible.
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club reserves the right to relocate a confirmed member / guest in alternative accommodations.
- Over-occupancy of the unit size confirmed will result in an upgrade fee and/or refusal of the extra persons from checking-in.
- Members are responsible for actions taken by children and guests accompanying them in accommodations provided by Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club.
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club shall not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property for any reason. If any damage should occur while you are occupying the unit, you must notify the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club customer service department immediately. You are responsible for any fees charged due to damage.
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club cannot guarantee the view from any units or the location of any units within the resort. Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club cannot guarantee a specific location or accommodation requested.
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club is not liable for any cost incurred due to a cancelled or rescheduled flight provided by an independent airline carrier.
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club guest access policy: Any member requiring additional guest access to the resort must notify the customer service department 24 hours prior to arrival. All guests are subject to additional fees and Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club also has the right to refuse access or restrict access.
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club reserves the right to remove members or guests from the resort should their behavior be deemed unacceptable by the vacation club and other members or guests.